Various software projects I’ve written or contributed to in some way. For more, see my GitHub profile.
- LCD03 Arduino library - An Arduino library for I2C control of the LCD03 20x4 and 16x2 serial LCD modules from Robot Electronics.
- andatche.com - The nanoc configuration powering this website.
- Brightbox nanoc helpers - A useful collection of nanoc helpers to improve blogging (Added Atom feed generation)
- nyancat gem - A Ruby port of the original nyancat CLI by Kevin Lange, packaged as a gem.
- raspi-linux - A (deprecated) kernel tree I maintained for the Raspberry Pi. This is no longer maintained, many of the patches are now included in the official RPi kernel tree. The 3.1.x kernel contains some nasty security issues and should be avoided.
- centos-grub - A CentOS 5.x package for Grub 0.97, patched to support booting from GUID (uEFI) partition tables. Unmaintained.