You can send me an email to email@example.com, I prefer plain text email. Please encrypt anything you wouldn’t be happy sharing. My PGP key ID is
E54AC47A and the fingerprint is
7A25 B9CB D644 A3F5 5615 B193 A545 5B42 E54A C47A.
You can contact me via Jabber/XMPP at
firstname.lastname@example.org (OTR fingerprint
9AB4973E EFBBFFC3 06A41E17 D6A82F1C 6027AF5F) or
email@example.com (OTR fingerprint
BE7840F3 06D4F37D F18C945F 33A99318 BB8C674E).
andatche on the Freenode, Quakenet, fofnet and Terahertz irc networks.
Some stuff I’m interested in
- The Open Rights Group and Electronic Frontier Foundation, protecting important freedoms on the internet.
- The Free Software Foundation.
- Debian GNU/Linux, my favourite free Operating System.
- Virtualisation on Linux with KVM.
- Configuration automation with Puppet.
- Network Engineering.
- IPv6 proliferation, see what you can do here. Get your own IPv6 tunnel from Hurricane Electric.
- Brightbox’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Cloud) platform.
…is powered by Nanoc, a simple static site generator. Content is written in Markdown and processed using the kramdown filter, while the layouts are written in erb. Compilation and deployment is handled by a simple set of rake tasks and Capistrano. Foundations for the layout, styling and typography are provided by Twitter’s Bootstrap CSS library and jQuery. Comments are powered by Disqus. I use git for version control of the whole thing and the code is on Github.
On the server-side, it’s NGINX running on Ubuntu GNU/Linux hosted on the Brightbox Cloud. The host is dual-stacked and available via IPv4 and IPv6, hurrah! X.509 certificates for TLS are provided by Let’s Encrypt.
All generated markup is valid HTML5.
All content is licensed under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license and copyright Ben Arblaster 2004-2018, unless otherwise stated.